Tuesday, May 17, 2011

welcome

So I have decided to join the world of bloggers. I am a mostly stay at home mom. I say mostly because I work one day a week. Some weeks it feels like my day at work is really my day off. When you choose to stay home with you children you choose to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with no sick days, no overtime pay, no vacation time and if you child is sick in the middle of the night it means mandatory overtime.
I am an educated mom, so there are times when I feel my college degree was a waste because I am not using it. I have thought of working a full time job my honestly my husband dicourages it. I think he doesn't want to have to pitch in more around here. He really likes that I handle all of the childrens activities, doctor appointments, school issues and have dinner on the table when he comes home. Dinner is homemade too, not take out stuff.
I am not really sure on where I intend on going with this, so it is random for now. I am always changeing things in my life, so the future is never certain for me. I have degrees and certificates from 4 different colleges because I love to learn new things. Writing has always been my first passion though. I may use this space to publish some of my writings from the past, but I really prefere to look to the future while living for today.
That is all for today because as usual  my housework is beconing my attention.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, and I really need to check my spelling before I hit the submit button. Spelling has never been a strong area for me.

    ReplyDelete