Friday, February 3, 2012

February resolution

A month has passed by and I need to make a new resolution. I make a new resolution every month instead of one for the whole year. In January it was to clean out and organize my kitchen. I was pretty successful. I completed my kitchen with exception of two drawers. I was sick for two weeks so I missed a bit of time. I will complete these this month.
February will continue my cleaning. Now I will move on to closets and bathroom cabinets. These areas tend to get quite cluttered. It is good once a year to go through and get rid of what I don't need or use as well as things that have expired. It always amazes me how much room I end up with when I am done. My donate bag will be full if I do a good job.
How are you doing on your resolution? Don't be afraid to set new goals as the year progresses. Life changes as we move forward. It is a good sign when we need to readjust our goals. Move forward on your journey.
Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment