Friday, January 27, 2012

Motivating quotes

I have recently been introduced to a new web experience called pinterest. It is a place that collects images, quotes, recipes and other random items from the web and posts them. You can then select the ones you love and "pin" them to your profile. This allows you to recall them at the click of a mouse. I love this idea. I have been finding quotes that both inspire me and make me laugh. I have found recipes to try and cool ideas for my garden this spring.
My favorite thing to search for though is the motivational quotes. They are moving me in a positive direction. I have decided to pull them off of my computer and every week and post a new one on my mirror so I can see it every day. This is a new exercise for me in motivating my life. Some days I just need a gentle reminder of the direction I want to go. Forward. I like to look back at my past sometimes to remind myself how far I have come but I don't want to live in it.
Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment