Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Progress

We are three days into the new year. It may seem too soon but I am taking note as to whether I am keeping my resolutions. My yearly resolution is to take a picture every day. Well I haven't taken one yet so as soon as I am done with this post I will be getting out my camera. I am thinking that maybe a picture a day is a little unrealistic. I may need to adjust this one. I would rather allow some leniency then to set myself up for failure.
My monthly resolution is to reorganize my kitchen. I started today with my kitchen island. I reorganized my k cups. I also finally organized my recipes. I was getting recipes from a mail order club for about a year. I had three months worth of them that needed to be put into their binder. Today I did that and reorganized my recipe books. I have a long way to go but I also have the rest of the month.
So how are you doing on your resolution? If you check in frequently it will catch you when you slip a little. Then maybe you can get back on track before it feels like it is too late. It is never to late.
Time for me to go take some pictures now.
Live Laugh Love

1 comment:

  1. After downloading my pictures from today photos I realized that I did take pictures on Jan. 1st of a personal plane that went over our house

    ReplyDelete